STEM Wonders for Edutainment provide programs that combine Science, Technology, Engineering and Math that solves a real-life problem. Those are the essential elements for our little engineers to build their future skills to make our world a better place to live in.
Our mission is to spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere. We do this by providing a fun, interactive and educational activities that instil a clearer understanding of daily life challenges and how it affects the world around us.
STEM Wonder is seeking casual and part time Educators for Birthday Parties, Sky Dome operator (preferred with Astronomy background), and STEM workshops. If you are interested, send us a cover letter and your resume to admin@STEMwonders.net and we will get back to you if your experience fits any of our positions.
General Job Requirements
- Availability during afternoon and weekends.
- Have passion and experience working with children.
- Love science, Flexible, confidence, outgoing, responsible and love acting.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly energetic with great sense of humor.
- Effective time management, leadership and motivational skills.
- Adept sales skills.
- Have a car and a valid Driver’s licence.
- Have and/or willing to obtain Police Security Check.
- Background in Astronomy, science, fitness and dancing is a plus.
- Interest in Astronomy, and/ or Birthday Parties is advantage.
- Knowledge and experience playing/instructing/leading/supervising children (4 – 16 years old) while providing a safe and fun environment for program participants and activities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a culturally diverse community setting.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills including ability to model appropriate behaviors and demonstrate sound judgment while creating a positive, enthusiastic & fun environment.
- Current Emergency First Aid or Standard First aid with CPR ‘C’ & AED certification is a plus.
- Competitive wages
- Great teaching experience
- Ongoing support and training
- Fun working atmosphere